Parking Lots Open: 8:00 am
Ticket Office/Will Call Opens: 8:00 am
Gates Open: 11:00 am
Kickoff: 1:00 pm
- Parking passes are required to enter the Stadium parking lots on all regular season NFL Game Days. Parking passes can be purchased through the Ticketmaster website and are one pass per regular sized vehicle. When on Ticketmaster, please select “add-ons” under the game you are looking to purchase for to look at parking pass options. Gold or Platinum parking passes are available for purchase to their corresponding lots. It is recommended that prior to arrival, digital parking passes be printed in color.
- Guests looking to arrive with oversized vehicles (vehicles that occupy more than one space) or buses will be directed to the perimeter of the general parking lots or to the bus parking area in Lot L. Parking fees for oversized vehicles and buses vary. Parking rates can be viewed on the NY Jets official website.
- Guests with DMV issued license plates, or placards, for persons with disabilities may park in designated spaces in Lots, E, F, or G. These parking spaces can be paid for upon arrival to the lot. Both cash and credit card are accepted.
Except if otherwise designated, tailgating is permitted in all MetLife Sports Complex parking lots. Please be considerate of your fellow guests. Tailgating should be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Using the adjacent parking space and blocking drive lanes is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots from the roadways. Stadium tailgate courtesy patrol will manage the enforcement of the one car-one parking space policy. See tailgating diagram. Click here for a full list of tailgating policies. Tailgating is not permitted to block spaces designated for accessible vehicle loading and unloading, nor is it permitted to block designated accessible walkways.
Avoid long lines at the entry gates by entering the stadium early. Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff and pre-game warm-ups begin approximately 90 minutes before kick-off – don’t miss out! Guests who approach the entry gates less than 30 minutes before kick-off run the risk of missing the opening ceremonies and the start of the game.
To expedite entry into the stadium, log in to your Ticketmaster, download your tickets, and have them open on your phone before approaching the gate. Remember, screen shots of tickets are not valid for entry.
NJ TRANSIT and Rideshare
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN: Round-trip service between Meadowlands Station (MetLife Stadium) and Secaucus Junction will be operational starting approximately 3.5 hours prior to kickoff. You must have a valid ticket to board the train. Tickets may be purchased via the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App or at ticket offices. For more information visit njtransit.com/metlifestadium
COACH USA BUS: The 351 Meadowlands Express will operate from NYC Port Authority direct to MetLife Stadium (parking lot K) starting approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff. The last bus will leave the stadium 60 minutes after the game ends. For more information and to purchase round-trip tickets, visit bit.ly/351express
RIDESHARE: Designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off location is in Lot E. Be advised that rideshare surge pricing is often in effect after the game and larger crowds will result in longer than usual wait times (potentially over an hour wait) for a car to arrive and considerably higher prices than what you paid coming to the Stadium. You may want to consider using mass transit, especially if you are travelling back to NYC. Please make sure your phone is charged and ready to go if you’re planning to use one of these services!
Metlife Stadium is a Cash-Free Venue for all Concession and Retail Locations
- MetLife Stadium operates cash-free. Cash is not accepted at concession stands or retail locations inside the Stadium.
- Visa is the preferred form of payment at MetLife Stadium. Pay with a debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) using tap to pay, chip or swipe, or mobile payment, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- For guests who bring cash to the stadium, reverse ATMs are available onsite to load cash onto a prepaid Visa debit card valid for in-stadium purchases. This service is free of charge to guests. The Visa debit card has no expiration date and can be used anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. Reverse ATMs are located in MetLife West Hall and sections 117, 128, 149, 220a, 245a, 304, 322, 334 and 347.
- MetLife Stadium is proud to partner with ASAP Mobile Ordering. ASAP Mobile Ordering allows fans to order food and drinks from their seat, and pickup without waiting in line at many concession stands throughout the stadium to you can skip the line, not the game. More info at asap.com
Stadium Safe – MetLife Stadium Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority We are committed to providing everyone who enters MetLife Stadium a safe, clean environment with reduced touch points. For a full list of Stadium Safe protocols and enhancements, please visit metlifestadium.com/stadiumsafe.
- Health Promise - By entering MetLife Stadium, you and your guests are confirming that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms as identified by the CDC.
- Stadium Entry Guidelines – Guests are not required to wear a mask to enter and do not need to show proof of vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test. The NJ Department of Health recommends wearing a face mask when recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you live in a county with elevated or "high" COVID community level.
- Assumption of Risk – Notwithstanding our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and its variants exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 and its variants are extremely dangerous disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions. No precautions can completely eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. By entering the Stadium and Stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and its variants.
Stadium Carry-In Policies
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- Bags that do not meet these specifications can be checked-in at one of our bag check facilities (located outside each entry gate)
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
The following approved items may be brought into MetLife Stadium:
- Hand sanitizer 6 oz. or less in size and disinfecting wipes
- Reusable water bottles (both plastic and aluminum) Bottles must be empty upon entry. See a list of water fountain locations where bottles may be filled here.
- Video cameras and still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or shorter
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Signs, banners, and flags that are no larger than 24” x 18” and are not displayed on poles or sticks
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Binoculars (not contained in a case)
- Rain ponchos, jackets, or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
The following items are prohibited at MetLife Stadium:
More information on the NFL clear bag policy can be found here.
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Drones, Selfie sticks, Balloons, laser pointers, flashlights, fireworks, and balls of any kind
- Noisemakers, whistles, plastic horns, and air horns
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6”
Additional Event Information
Stadium Social Links:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: #MetLifeStadium_Free_WiFi
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/2XcD96A
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
Guest Text Messaging Service: Type 78247, type MLS, followed by a space and your request and location (this service is only active on event day). For questions prior to the event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MetLife Stadium staff welcome members of our disabled community. To help you plan your visit, please click here to read about our accessible services, programs, and policies. For questions prior to the event, email us at email@example.com or call 201-559-1515.
Alcohol Sales – International Guests
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones, cameras, keys, and all metal objects on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. Belts and jewelry do not need to be removed. To make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those items they absolutely need while attending the event. Please leave enough time to get to your seats; the earlier you arrive the better.
Code of Conduct
Guests at MetLife Stadium are encouraged to:
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Following instructions from Team Members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Avoid displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, possible arrest, and loss of PSL.
General Event Tips
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Cell phones. Please remember to keep your cell phone charged. Charging station locations can be found here.
- Bring essentials. Please carry emergency phone numbers and list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Stadium.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place outside the Stadium to meet up with your party in the event you become separated.
- Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at the Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Report problems immediately. Please contact a uniformed Stadium team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system if you need assistance. Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.