Guest Code of Conduct Presented by United Rentals
The team at MetLife Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. MetLife Stadium, the Giants, Jets and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Not displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions
- Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat
- Following instructions from team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players
- Keeping MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE
Stadium team members have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are enforced. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Services Representative, any Guest Services Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 78247 and type the word MLS followed by the request and location.
Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, possible arrest and loss of PSL. Those who are ejected for a violation of the Code of Conduct or a stadium policy are prohibited from returning to MetLife Stadium. If they wish to return to MetLife Stadium to attend any future event(s), they must make the request in writing. For information on mailing these requests, please contact us via this link. Those who return to MetLife Stadium property without receiving prior written authorization from the Stadium will have a criminal complaint signed against them for violation of N.J.S. 2C:18-3b – “Defiant Trespasser”.
Take pride in your stadium and enjoy the event!