SAFETY SERVICES 2020 JOB FAIRS - POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
** The MetLife Stadium Safety Services Job Fair has been postponed until further notice. Please check back for new dates**
If you are interested in applying for a part-time Event Safety Services position at MetLife Stadium to work during NY Giants & NY Jets Football, concerts, family shows, international soccer, XFL Football and other major events:
- Please review the below job requirements.
- Respond to the below email address with your name and phone number.
- Come in on any dates/times listed below to complete an application and participate in an interview.You must bring your current, valid driver’s license with you, as it is a mandatory job requirement.
RESPOND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org with NAME and PHONE # Indicate which Job Fair you will be attending. You will not receive a call back or confirmation.
DATE: Wednesday, March 25 (3-7pm)
OR: Tuesday, March 31 (3-7pm)
OR: Thursday, April 2 (3-7pm)
LOCATION: MetLife Stadium (Park in Lot G, enter via MetLife Central Gate)
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a valid, current Driver’s License – must bring with you or interview will not be conducted (Learner’s Permit or Suspended License not accepted)
- Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and holidays (approximately 30 major events a year)
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to tolerate hot, cold, and wet weather conditions
- Able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
- Able to tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
- Able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
- Able to respond to medical emergency situations
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
- Ability to pass an extensive criminal background check including local, state, federal records
For additional employment opportunities, please visit Employment.