MetLife Stadium Company strives to present a safe, pleasant and family-friendly environment for every guest who visits the Stadium. To achieve this goal, the following policies have been established to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
- Any guest who appears to be 40 years of age or younger will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with a one the following forms of identification:
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Please note, guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction.
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time.
- All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at the beginning of the third quarter. For non-football events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by MetLife Stadium Company management.
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Stadium
- Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Stadium will not be permitted to enter the building
- A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Stadium
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or otherwise interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Stadium
- Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest
- Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into MetLife Stadium:
- Clear bags that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5" x 6.5" or less in size (1 per person)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (reusable water bottles are not permitted)
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles)
All bags and other permissible items will be subject to multiple screenings prior to entering MetLife Stadium.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners of any size
- Flags that are not the official flag of a country, ones that are displayed on a stick or a pole or cannot reasonably be hand-held by a single person
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
- Selfie Sticks
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous screening by Safety Services team members prior to entering the Stadium. All vehicles are subject to inspection prior to entering the MetLife Sports Complex and all bags will be inspected prior to entering the Stadium. Ticket holders who refuse to allow their vehicles to be inspected will be denied entry into the Sports Complex and those who refuse to be screened or have their bags inspected will be denied entry into the Stadium. By having a ticket, the ticket holder consents to such inspections and waives any and all related claims against MetLife Stadium, the New York Jets and the New York Football Giants. Alcohol, weapons, or any items that the Safety Services team deems dangerous will be confiscated. Illegal items will be turned over to the New Jersey State Police.